Resources of value to visitor looking for information on shielded enclosures to protect portable electronic devices (PEDs).
Federal Agency Sites
- Department of Homeland Security
- Information Design Assurance Red Team (IDART)
- Information Operations Red Team and Assessments (IORTA)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Computer Security Division
- National Information Assurance Research Laboratory (NIARL)
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA)
- Plans, Customer Service, and Information Assurance Division (N5)
- ICAT Metabase ICAT is a searchable index of information on computer vulnerabilities. It provides search capability at a fine granularity and links users to vulnerability and patch information.
- National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
DoD/Military Service Sites
- National Security Agency, Central Security Service—Information Assurance
- Information Assurance Support Environment
- ASD NII
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Naval Postgraduate School Information Warfare Academic Group (IWAG)
- Defense Cyber Crime Center
- Chief Information Officer, Networks & Information Integration (CIO-NII)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Internet Traffic Report
The Internet Traffic Report monitors the flow of data around the world. It then displays a value between zero and 100 and is updated ever 15 minutes. Higher values indicate faster and more reliable connections.
- Electronic Privacy Information Center Home Page
Public interest research center in Washington, D.C.
- Information Security Portal
This site provides information concerning the topic of Information Warfare including security tools, the law and legal issues, espionage, terrorism, and information operations.
- Internet Privacy Coalition
- International Computer Security Association (ICSA) ICSA is known worldwide as an objective source for security assurance services.
- Glossary of Information Warfare Terms
- Cyberwar – Information warfare and psychological operations
Provides information on the topics of propaganda analysis, online journals, index and metapages, general resources, intelligence agencies, and articles and documents.
- Reliable Software Technologies (RST): Information Warfare
- RAND National Security Research Division
This division conducts research for RAND’s national security research sponsors other than the U.S. Army and Air Force. It contains the National Defense Research Institute (NDRI), RAND’s federally funded research and development center for the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, and the defense agencies.
- Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST)
FIRST brings together a variety of computer security incident response teams from government, commercial, and academic organizations. FIRST aims to foster cooperation and coordination in incident prevention, to prompt rapid reaction to incidents, and to promote information sharing among members and the community at large.
- International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR)
The International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR) is a non-profit scientific organization whose primary purpose is to further research in cryptology and related fields.
- International Biometrics Industry Association (IBIA)
- Military Information Services, Inc.
Military Information Services (MIS) is a Washington DC based consulting and sales group. Provides open source intelligence data retrieval, collection and analysis products in addition to a full range of editorial support services for defense and intelligence organizations, research centers, libraries, trade publications and information groups worldwide.
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
A list of standardized names for vulnerabilities and other information security exposures – CVE aims to standardize the names for all publicly known vulnerabilities and security exposures.
- Reliability Information Analysis Center (RIAC) Reliability Information Analysis Center (RIAC) : A Government and Industry focal point for Reliability, Maintainability, Quality, Supportability, and Interoperability related Engineering, Data, Software, Information, Training and Technical Assistance.